Doors

I've always had a pretty good relationship with doors. Unfortunately, last night, we had a scuffle.

So let's see, where to start. Well, first I had some beverages with Uncle J at 5ish and waited for my chums to join around 7, well to make a short story shorter, I drank one too many beers and we went to get some pizza.

The pizza place is across the street where the ex hangs out. In my stupidity, I ran over there to check if he was there. I saw his friend, freaked out, saw the back of his head and ran back to the pizza place. A few minutes later, he shows up and I try to hide under the table, while putting a coat over my face to "hide" from him. lol

Since I was getting stressed out about the whole situation, I decided to flee. I asked the King to get out of the booth and I proceeded to run out the door. Unfortunately, the door was locked and I slammed myself and my bad wrist right into it! OWW . (Hot Lips didn't see it, but she reported the next day that she heard a loud "thump.") Guy sweeping the floor told me that it was locked and to use the other door. Duh!  I ran out the other door, ran down the street and got into the first cab I saw. Luckily Betty joined me at my house for a tiny house party before I blissfully crashed around the late hour of 10:00 PM :)

Good times,
Non-Sequitur

Comments

Anonymous said…
Doors can be tricky that way when they are locked, my friend. Next time just take a deep breath and act normal...hard I know, but you can do it.--CousinQ

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo