Falafel

In baby sleep news....
The other night Lil' Squirrel slept from 7:30 PM to 3 AM. I just about shit my pants. It was the first time in ALMOST 6 MONTHS that I slept more than 4 hours at one time. FanTAStic. The next night, he was back to his hold tricks...but if it happened once, it can happen again!

In more recent news, tonight he took the dreaded 6:00 PM NAP Duh duh dunnnn! At 8, I gave him his last bottle (which is still too late, but that late nap screwed everything up) and after 10 minutes of giggling and 10 min of crying, he managed to put himself to sleep! (Okay, 1 time I went in there to make sure he wasn't stuck- and he was) but I'm still pretty proud of him for putting himself to sleep.

And who needs a flashback picture? (Major Cutie Reporting for DOODY- GET IT??! He's around 2 months here)



and NOW! Look at his big head! Pictures are not to scale.



Back to the falafel, I made some from a mix! (I had the ingredients for making it from real food and making it from the box, but with the baby, yeah right.)

Here's the bowl with the mix and the little flat patties.




The fun part about this oil in the pan picture is the clock. 8:26!?! I bet you never thought I'd eat dinner so late...well, you can thank Will.



Here is a boring video of the falafel cooking.



The sides: 


And dinner is served:


TGIF,
Ms. Non-Sequitur












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo