Too funny not to post

A message from my buddy Sally below:

Your activist classmates should try to save the librarians instead of saving Africa or boycotting gas- the speedo-wearing guys in the fountain should be dancing around the librarians to save them from turning into horrible, mean old maids who are extra crappy to young college girls with bright futures, like you!

Ha Ha

(In regards to the speedo reference, some guys were fundraising in Library Mall the other day and they were swimming in the fountain with their speedos on. I was gawking at them and talking to Sal on the phone.)

3 other things:
1)I found a safety pin on the ground yesterday and and I put it in my pocket for good luck.

2) My jeans have the most ridiculous fly that unzips while I am walking to class, so I have to be careful because sometimes I forget to check it and I realize I've just walked 4 blocks with a big hole in the front of my pants.

3) We saw the Daili Lama today! Very cool. His message was about compassion and peace. I think we can all put a little more of that in our lives...

Peace and Love,
Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why are you picking on librarians? Esp. since without them you wouldn't even be able to get through school!
I know I know I LOVE librarians really, especially the most beautiful blond librarian that works at my favorite library. Just not the mean one who wouldn't let me check out a tape recorder.

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo