Graduation

So my youngest cousin Robin is graduating from college today. Her degree is in art/graphic design and I hope she does something really exciting in life :) Check out some of the art she has done
HERE. Congratulations Cous!


In domestic news, it is seriously time for some spring cleaning. I was going to work on Monday but fek that. It's time to clean the dust bunnies, wait I mean dust horses that are hanging out under my bed and lurking in the corners. I'm still on the look out for free plants...and a plant stand. I think I'm going to start going to rummage sales. Reduce Re-use, Recycle, right?

It is very weird to be done with school. I'm not exactly sure what to do with myself. I mean, I've been practicing being blank. It's not that hard. You just sit there and stare or something. I ALSO just bought my first comic book. I don't know, the pictures are kind of a pain in the ass-- :)

It's gonna be 80 today- Have a good day!
Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Wendell said…
I love the artwork!

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo