30th Birthday Party

I can't believe I made it!! The 30th Birthday Party was AMAZING! It couldn't have gone any better!! I'm giving you the low-down BY THE NUMBERS

1 keg of Spotted Cow
60ish friends and family members! (Anyone have a better estimate?)
40 amazing food items- (totally a guess, but there was sure TONS of food)
3 birthday cakes (thanks to my beautiful cousins and beautiful KT)
2 Happy Birthday Songs sung
7 people danced
1 person passed out
2 people made out
and 1 fire on the patio


Thank you all for coming to my party and celebrating with me!!
AND a special Thank You to Uncle J for sharing his house, it was the perfect setting :)

Sincerely,
Gina






Comments

Marite said…
So wish I could have been there!!! Looks like it was a lot of fun. And that house is gorgeous!!! :)

So....you're 30 years young...what now?
Wendell said…
Yay! I will see more pictures tomorrow when we party some more!

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo