I want to write something exciting

But I don't know what to write about. I could talk about about the errands I'm running today or how I'm finally starting to like funk music. I'm not sure why it has taken me so long. Lots of people I know like funk, and I always thought, what's the big deal?? But I'm starting to find my inner soul or something--

Actually, the big news today is that I need to start making my to-do list for the party! I'm definitely making Swedish meatballs (by myself) and lefsa with Robinowitz, but what else? I mean, obviously I need jello. Don't worry, I just asked RaHa to make that. What else? Taco dip goes without saying....more on this after I've had more time to think.

Peace

Comments

Marite said…
I know how it is to want to post about something exciting... but did you read my post about my butt??? :) Good luck on the party... wish I could be there!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo