In Procrastination News Today....

I decided to actually f-ing clean my OVEN. WHAT? I know you're shocked. I guess that's how bad I don't want to do homework.

Here is the before picture. If you have a weak stomach, I suggest you avert your eyes:


NOW I just tried to take an after picture, with the beautiful yellow cake that I am currently cooking in the oven, but I can't figure out my camera today because I'm....well I don't know what I am, but sometimes my camera just hates me and decides to take videos of everything instead of photographs and it really pisses me off because I don't know how to fix it so I just push all the buttons until I scream and give up! :)

See you all at the gamelan performance on Saturday!!

xx
Non-Seq

Comments

Katie said…
Hey Hob! What are you doing this Saturday?
Katie said…
WHEN DO I GET TO BE THE FEATURED DOMESTIC????
Miss Lippy said…
You are more ambitious than me. Good for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo