Summer Flashback

I meant to write about this during the summer, but...I didn't. SO I'm just going to post it now!!

I wanted to so show y'all some shots of me working in the factory! :)

Clearly I was strong as an ox as I lifted that pallet (nevermind those are smaller-than-usual)


And here I am looking tough as I take apart a pallet.


Um, here's something dumb. I bought this re-usable Trader Joe Shopping bag...and I FORGET IT EVERY TIME I GO TO THE STORE!! Sheesh. What's it gonna take to remember to re-use frickin' grocery bags for the love of all that is grocery.

Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Wendell said…
U look hot! No wonder you get so much attention from the greenhouse next door! :)

Hugs.

I'm not ready to switch to a cloth grocery bag. Sorry, planet.
Anonymous said…
I have to agree with Wendell, you look HOT!

Also, leave the bag in your car, then you always have it when you go to the store (uh, you do drive, right?).
Nope. I walk, the store is 2 blocks away and the bag is hanging on the door handle!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo