Frozen Pizza

I'm having deja vu.
I could have sworn I've already written about what I'm going to write today. Well, not the first part.

I'm currently eating this nasty TJ bran cereal that someone left at my house. I put the cereal in yogurt because I thought it would be like yogurt and granola, but the grain is like processed into little bananas, like runts. You know that banana, but bigger and longer and dumber. Anyway, it was plain yogurt so I added some honey. Really the whole bowl just tastes like crap and I think I'm throwing it out.

Next order of business....frozen pizza. Do you think eating it 3 times in one week is too much? I've just decided it's so much easier than any other food to cook. Cooking a frozen pizza takes 4 steps. First turn on the oven, next opening the package, 3rd, put it in the oven, 4th set the timer, 5th take it out, 6th cut it. My mistake. That was 6 steps. My favorite frozen pizza is a little more complicated though. I buy a cheese pizza then cut up garlic, spinach, onions, olives, or whatever I've got and sprinkle the extra veggies over the top. Soooo much better than plain cheese.

I've quit eating the yogurt. The grain bananas are tasting worse and I can't find any more honey in the bowl. I think I'm going back to sleep. There's no point in staying awake at 9:34 AM if I'm still tired and it's snowing and I don't have to work today :)

Non-Seq

Comments

Anonymous said…
F U Gi-Gi! I hope you rested well, not! I like your frozen pizzas- I like to add fresh ingredients to the tops, too. Fresh mushrooms, black olives, and more cheese is yummy. Snowy D

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo