Less than a week



Well, It's time to put some more pictures on this thing! Why not? So here some from my goodbye party. I'm leaving in less than a week now. Crap time goes fast.

The little girl is the first pic is, well, we'll call her Lil' M.  I forgot the nickname I used to use for H in the second... She brought out a cake as "Africa" by Toto was on the tunes, everyone was singing it and it brought tears to my eyes. I think I'll call her HA because she makes me laugh :) Anyway, she also bought/brought the map in the background. I thought we needed a map since no one knows where Zambia is! Everyone signed it and wrote sweet messages. Except A and C who made a "dirty" picture, which was also quite charming :)

Currently, I'm kickin' it at the homestead, seeing family before I leave. I've got 4 bags packed and I've mailed 3 boxes of school books. There's a few more things on the list,including purchasing a special item which I shant name here.

And a side pic of some buddies at the Ratt. Awww

NS

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it. But miss you mucho already!

"HA"

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo