EASY Muffins

Do you ever make Easy Muffins? They are REALLY EASY! You buy a box of Krusteaz (Should I make a joke about that brand? You can see a little bit of the box below in the picture.) All you have to do is add water!! WOW I also added some extra cranberries and walnuts, because I never follow a recipe exactly!


 

In the oven they look like this:



It said 12 big OR 24 small, so of course I had to split that up and make 6 big and 12 small! Why have all the same size muffins?

Get in my belly!




Of course then I FORGOT to bring them to my music teachers meeting which was the whole reason I MADE THEM! Ha ha good one Ms. Non-Sequitur!


Bonus recipe:
MD (My Darling if you forgot who that was) makes refrigerator pickles out of them! Like this!)



Cut up the cucumbers, add salt, onions, vinegar (I think) and dill and put them in the fridge!


There you go!
NS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo