Quarantine Day 5

Hey Everyone!! How are you? It's been a while. I thought Return of Domestic Nemesis Part 16 (I don't know, have I quit that many times?) would lift our spirits. 

I made mini blueberry muffins today! They went pretty well, considering we have this newfangled weighing thing which I used because they use it on the Great British Baking Show. (Also my dear husband, it's been so long I forgot his nickname- uses it for all the bread he makes....) 

My only snafu was that I decided not to sprinkle sugar on top before baking because I was like, "Lil Squirrel doesn't need the sugar."  But then when I ate one, I was like, "BORING" so I put sugar in one bowl and water in another bowl and then tried to baste or whats that thing- whatever, I put the sugar on and it was WAY BETTER! 



And look at this kid?! These photos belong in a Construction Worker Calendar!


 





My Darling, (HA I remembered his name!) and Lil S also did some DIRTY stuff yesterday! A video is next to the photo. (Note to my less technical fans, be sure to click the bottom right box of the video once you press play, so you can see it bigger!) 



It's been both fun and challenging being at home with him. There are way more good times than bad, but we keep getting in fights. Like last night, when dumped water out of the bathtub on PURPOSE looking me right in the eye. I had to haul him out of there and then he screamed for like, an eternity (probably, a minute). And at lunch today when he wanted "MORE MAC AND CHEESE RIGHT NOW" and I said, "You ate it all!" And then I walked out of the room and he calmly ate the rest of his food. He always eats better when I'm not around. 

Okay, well, there you go. Hang in there everyone. 
One day at a time!

Sincerely,
The Domestic Nemesis








Comments

Unknown said…
I love this post. It's real life. Toddlers are tyrant assholes. Let it gooooooo🎵🎶

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo