Why Not?

 Well, here I am again, post #2 in a week! How exciting!

#1 I made bean pancakes for Lil Squirrel!

Clearly that looks like a pancake!  
I did everything right...

Put the stuff in the mixer
Mixed it!
Drank wine
Cooked it*! 
*Fake news alert, this is the 2nd batch that went straight into the garbage.

And I'll leave it right there. I'm never trying these bean pancakes again. I was trying to give my kid some protein, but believe it or not, it's the 2nd time I've made these and the 2nd time they ended up tasting and looking like crap. 

#2 Salads can F--K OFF
Yesterday I made a salad from this recipe. I didn't take a picture, but if you look at the recipe, you'll see a really nice picture. Luckily it turned out delicious, but what a pain in the ass!  The cool thing about it was that it used so many things from our garden! Here is a list of vegetables I used from the garden: mint, parsley, basil, tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic! Anyway, I knew my darling would like that I used all that stuff and he liked it! I'll probably make it again, but now I know what I'm getting myself into!

#3 I made these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies I made them right and they turned out grand!
#4 Gladiolas
My grandma Edith loved them, so love them too, but they are so dumb and they're always falling down! I just don't remember hers falling down this much. I salvaged a few for the table. I know I need stakes, but I'm so lazy. :) Maybe next year?!


Bye,

Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo