Blueberry Tart

I didn't wear a bra to the dog park today. It was awesome. I also made a blueberry tart!! It's been 6 month since I last posted. There are some good vibes going around tonight. Lil' Squirrel had a mega tantrum 'cause his ice cream was on a plate instead of in a bowl. I was pairing it with this blueberry tart and I knew if I put the 2 items together, they would touch- so I thought sure a plate was the answer. No. But then, A MIRACLE he cried so hard over the ice cream, he passed out at 7:30 and is sound asleep!!

The Tart. I used this recipe. Heidi just farted. The dog. (that's an inside joke for my friend, Sally, I hope you are reading this!)  

The directions said, "Prep Time 10 Minutes" I said, yeah right. 

My guess is 30 minutes.  Here is my start time:

I took that picture of the clock and then Lil' Squirrel's computer ran out of battery. I plugged it in and then went out to get the mail. Because that's my favorite part of the day. I found the tart pan and tried to wash off this sticker.  I couldn't but who cares.

Then I did all the stuff and it looked like this before I put it in the oven. I didn't flour my fingers when I mixed the crumble and I didn't put in enough lemon juice or whatever.  I thought I did something werid with the sugar but it all seemed to work out.

This is the time I finished PREPPING. Why do they lie to me? 


This is how it looked when I took it out of the oven. And to top it all off, my small child sleeping. I know that giraffe is too big a pillow, but he insists. :) I shall go in and remove it, don't worry! 



Yum,

Ms. Non-Sequitur








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo