Warm Milk and Olives

Last night I rediscovered something I haven't drank in a long time! Homade (is that a word? lol home made? homemade?) warm milk with chocolate. I guess it was hot chocolate, but it was more like heated up skim milk with some chocolate syrup added! My grandma used to make it for me I think. It's like a faint memory of warm milk...maybe it was just milk with no chocolate... The POINT is that I was doing my laundry at the same time and it almost boiled over and the stupid chocolate totally stuck to the bottom of the pan even though I was able to stir some of it back into the milk!

In other food news, I made an egg scramble this morning with eggs, garlic and olives! It was awesome! I just hope the olives are okay since they are leftovers from the party I had at my house like 2 or 3 weeks ago! lol But olives are like pickled right? So they should be fine.

Damn. There is something else I was going to tell everyone...but I can't bloody remember. Here are some other bits of news though...
Wish KT luck on her stat's test today, she's gonna kick ass.
It's Hwel's 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday....whooo hooo! Congrats H! AND
Enjoy some sunshine today, who knows how long it will last!

Gina

Comments

CBG said…
HO-made? Isnt that everything you make, Gina sexy lover?

ahahhahaa U B DA HO

White Rice

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo