Breakfast Recipe

I have another great breakfast recipe for you today!

Ingredients: chips, cheese, coffee

Directions:
1. Put the chips on a baking sheet
2. Cover the chips with cheese
3. Bake in the oven for 6 minutes
4. Brew some coffee and put it in a cup with expired milk (just one day past)
5. Serve together for breakfast

Borat, that movie about that guy from Kazakhstan who terrorizes Americans is damn good. Good, but exhausting... it is soooo over the top and politically incorrect it is seriously a lot of work to watch it!

Oh I guess I'll venture out into the madness and visit my cousins and uncle J who are drinking beer somewhere watching the Badger game. I wish I hadn't drank on Thursday (in celebration of the AB) and yesterday though. Oh, by the way, the Philosopher's visit went on without a hitch! He checked out the car and said to take it to the shop, YAY, then we ran some errands and ended up at the union where we drank 2 pitchers of beer! Thank goodness he is such a skillful driver as he proclaimed, "Well I've been driving drunk since I was 14!" I mean, with all those years of drunk driving experience, there's no other person I'd feel safer with! Cheers to the old man!

Hugs,
Ms. Non-Sequitor

Comments

Anonymous said…
and you get upset when I drive adn talk on the cell phone at the same time? For shame...

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo