Sunny D's party

What an awesome weekend! Thanksgiving was a smash with Thanksgiving dinner with the fam. You'll be happy to know that my green bean casserole and apple pie were SMASH HITS as well Cousin Q's turkey which was a great success (even though we cooked it upside down! :) I must also mention that my dad has lost another tooth! There is this huge gap of like 4 missing teeth right in the front!

Friday was Sunny D's super birthday party, which is where all these fab pics came from! Check out Sunny D and Betty P (that's the best name I could think of!) getting jiggy wid it in the kitchen! Then we have Melly Sue and NS dancin'--love the belly hangin out Gina! And last we have Sun, NS, and PsyJ. AWWW Okay I'm almost late! Talk to you again soon! NS



Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah, I am sure all of the guys are loving this photo wishing that was the BEEP in my mouth!!!! You naughty, dirty girl!!! LOL, you are funny,,,,,!!!
Love ya babe!

Betty P,aka MIZZ Parker

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo