HAPPY NEW YEAR

2007 Here we come! To briefly recap the evening: I actually watched the whole Packer game with my awesome fam, several glasses of beer, and Bud's friend Meg who had the best outfit in the bar!(in pic) I was so glad psych J showed up with her great new red shoes! -- After the game, I ended up seeing The Kissers (what an AWESOME band) with No Bull Shit R and her honey Jimbo and danced the night away!

Some plans I have for the new year:

1. Cook 1 of every recipe in my new crock pot cook book...I mean cook 1 recipe out of my new cook book!

2. Fall in love at least 1 damn time before 2008.

3. Sing 2 songs every day because 1 just isn't enough, starting with this song by Tom Waits. Check out this clip and be sure to listen to the whole song! It's hilarious.

4. Go to the gym...maybe...

5. Buy a cookie cutter

6. Sneak in to a wedding reception! Who's with me on this one? (I've been waiting for this one since WAY before that movie with those guys)

7. Go to Chicago for dinner and run into someone famous!

8. Make out with a bass player...hee hee

9. Plan my 30th birthday party (sorry girls, Vegas is not looking good... start planning for the biggest bash at Uncle J's EVER!

10. Laugh a lot?? Well, I do that anyway....

What are your plans for next year?
Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Wen...do NOT tell me you left your ipod in the bathroom stall!! DAMMIT. Well I didn't get my health form in to this school because of the damn holiday so I think I just worked all day today and will not get paid today! I could have spent the money of half of your new iPod :)
Anonymous said…
I wanted to read your blog and hear your spewings on teaching again...but I guess I heard all about it over the phone. Hang in there, it is only for 3 weeks and then it is back to college life, yeah the sweet life.

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo