PIES

Guess who baked a Swedish Apple Pie this morning....ME! Yep, it is gonna be awesome! The Raj and I are off to the country to dine with friends this evening. I also picked up all my clothes which I had been dropping on my floor since new years! Can you imagine? Oh....I bet you can.

The Roller Derby last night was a hoot, but the most exciting part was running in to this guy HWel and I knew from school...it was so crazy....of course I couldn't remember him at ALL as I so elegantly stated..."Gosh V, I just don't remember you at all!" :) I then invited him to my 30th birthday party this summer and he responded with...."I went to one of your birthday parties at Bay Beach-" and I still had the "I still don't remember you" look on my face! Whatev, HWel was smart and we got his number, so we're totally gonna call him.

I'm so glad I'm inviting people to my birthday party 6 months out! lol Uncle J-- the birthday party is still on, Sat. Aug 11! THEN the real troopers can party again on my REAL birthday Aug. 15th! The big 30 is coming and it will be fabulous! Anyone who reads this blog is invited!

Warm fuzzies to you all,
Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo