Chocolate Cake

Did I ever post how I got really mad at my wok a few weeks back and I just threw it away. Yep, I just tossed it in the garbage, it was making me so angry because I think I had disturbed the integrity in the pan when I accidentally left the stove on for like 30 minutes after KT and I made popcorn. Anyway, now I don't have large frying pan. Sorry, I digress, back to the chocolate cake I made yesterday.

Here is a picture of how the batter looked when I put it in the cake pan...obviously...something was wrong


As you can see, the batter is like REALLY lumpy and doesn't really fit in the pan. I was like, WTF dude? WELL did you know that you have to add WATER to the batter?? YES it is true :) No wonder it was so hard to stir. After looking at the picture directions on the box for the like 4th time, I saw 1 1/3 cup water. Ridiculous. Here is how the batter looked eventually, yes I know, still a little lumpy, I still don't have a mixer. Now worries though, it turned out great!



Big wedding this weekend, Cousin Q's best friend is marrying her elementary sweetheart. They both have blonde hair. AWWW.

Love is in the air,
Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Katie said…
extremely funny.

One time i skipped the part on the mac and cheese directions that says "Drain". It was really gross.
Wendell said…
How did the cake taste?

xoxoxoxo

I should have given you my old mixer!

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo