Glorious Weekend

I'm so happy today! I hope you are too! :) I love waking up early on the weekends! I can't believe I'm saying this, but it is almost worth not going out at night just so I can wake up refreshed and without a headache. This sun is shining in my apt and I'm eating some pumpkin bread from the farmers market and drinking my coffee without milk (and THAT isn't even getting me down) Since the milk always goes bad, I might as well train myself to live without it :)

I'm going on the Wisconsin river this afternoon with a new friend from my Spanish class, she's going be a nurse and she's a total hoot! Can't wait to work on the tan!

Now a few pictures with descriptions of the fabulous hamburger-potato-Indian spiced patties we made on Friday night.

Who needs a potato masher when you can use a mug! It has a handle and everything!


Who needs bread crumbs when you can use tortilla chips! Tres Genius!


Ick, mushing the crap together with my hand...it was hot--we had to put in the freezer for a little while to cool!


Then we put flour on both sides of the patties (and fry them in 1 gallon of oil :) Okay, not that much.


An there it is, a happy eater-- I chose not to put catsup or that other red crap on mine, it was so dang spicy already. In the end, the only problem was that I didn't use enough potatoes for the amount of meat we had and I didn't put in enough salt. BUT, I just salted my own!


Finally, a spider the size of Canada attacked me yesterday!!
Sincerely,
Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Wendell said…
Spider!

I like your cooking faces. Also, where did you get that tank top?

xoxoxoxo
Katie said…
Nice saucepan!
Anonymous said…
How was tubing? I was tubing too, but on another river. Wasn't much action. But great to catch some rays. SunnyD

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo