Boiling Water, The Christians, and My Hair

I don't have a tea kettle that whistles, so I just boil water on the stove in a pan. However, I always forget that I put the water on there and usually, it boils for like 30 minutes! Wasting both GAS and my WATER! Perhaps this confessional will stop my shameful act!

Speaking of going to hell, the Christians (I know they are extreme Christians and not regular Christians) on campus are driving me MAD. It seems like every day they are asking me what Jesus would do. I don't know, I think he'd chill out and have a beer and some sex. I don't want your dumb handouts and I don't want to be called a sinner now stop harassing me!

Finally, Uncle J didn't even notice my new hair color! I don't even recognize myself when I look in the mirror. I'll leave it up to my viewers:

Before
After


Hmm...
Ms. Non-Sequitur

PS. Hob actually posted a funny post. Click here and play the video.

Comments

Actually, it looks like I'm just paler...
Anonymous said…
I think it looks very nice...and it is OBVIOUSLY different! :)
Katie said…
I like it! I like it! But we should put a few highlights back in. Maybe some big rock star streaks.
Wendell said…
Yeah, I was going to comment on your skin tone too. You might need some bronzer...my skin looks like crap right now; I think it's the fading of the tan.

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo