HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Even though he doesn't go near a computer, I thought it was appropriate to wish the old man a Happy Birthday today!


In other news, I need everyone to start stealing me little creamers from restaurants. Though I hate creamers, I keep running out of milk/cream for my coffee and on days like today, when I'm drinking my coffee black, it would be really nice to have a back-up plan. I mean, why bother actually BUYING creamers when you can get them for free!

Also, I'm on the look-out for a new rug for my living room. The old one has outstayed its welcome. The price should be...$0.00- $20.00. Just keep your eyes peeled, you never know what might show up!

Here's a pic of me and uncle J near Halloween, notice the beard he is growing for the pole. I like being blond!


Sincerely,
Ms. Non-Sequitur

PS: It was JUST SNOWING OUTSIDE! WHATTTT???? NOOOOOO :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been waiting for Halloween pictures from you... you love Halloween and costumes and stuff! You are a hot blonde! :)
Anonymous said…
Uncle J made it to CHC and is enjoying his 3rd glass of red wine overlooking the River Avon. Ha!
Katie said…
Happy Birthday Philosopher G!

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo