Rock and ROLL!



Dude the Modest Mouse concert was AMAZING! Their music was loud, tight, in a word, Rockin' I totally have to go to more live shows. It is so worth it! AND their opening band, Man Man, totally rocked the house too! I wish the pictures showed us as a little more "rocky," they don't exactly show how hard we were all rockin at the concert!

Here is a shot from where we were standing! Perfect view, well the pic cuts off the band a little, but the lead singer is on the right and we could see everything!


After the concert with our new products, I got the black shirt, Chair got the brown shirt (I needed a nick-name, that's what came out, don't hate me! :) And KT got the Man Man CD.



Comments

Katie said…
Man Man!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo