Items in my car

So my car smells like sweaty socks because it's full of them.
I don't understand how so many of my frisbee socks end up in my back seat (backseat?). Anyway, they are stinking the place up.

Other random items in my car include plastic bags. WTF are they doing in there? There must be like 6 plastic bags, some of them have things in them, some don't. I don't really know what to do, should I take them out?

Another thing in my car is this big hunk of blue corduroy fabric that I bought at Goodwill with my mom back in July. I don't know why it continues to sit in the back seat, but it should get up and carry itself into the house!! I want to make dark curtains with it because I am a vampire and I don't like light waking me up in the morning.

Wait, I forgot there are some other things, like random pieces of garbage.

My muffler is falling off now and a belt is squealing like a 30-year old at a New Kids on the Block Concert. I'm not going to their concert by the way. Too dumb. I'd rather spend the money that I would spend on a ticket on like, anything else, like vegetables.

Speaking of vegetables, I think I'm going to the farmer's market on Saturday, anyone want to go with me? Should be fun.

Okay okay, enough already,
Non-Sequitur

Comments

Wendell said…
I will go to the Farmer's Market with you!

What if you got a gym bag for your socks; then the funk would be contained in a portable unit?

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo