Smatterings of Random

Good Title.

I was again reminded of the importance of waiting for a cake to cool before adding frosting...as shown here:

The Guy and I had a hoot in Green Bay 2 weekends ago, especially when the Philosopher made him check his blood pressure on both in arm AND his wrist at the SAME TIME. I love these shots! In the second the Philosopher is pushing the button and laughing...good times.

What do you think The Guy is looking at in the first picture? Well, probably that dude to his right. By the way, I think I need to change his name to Mr. Miss or something? Get it? Like to where he is from? Or maybe just Mossy... hmmm

Something else funny happened that I can't remember, dang what was it?
Well, maybe I'll think of it later...

Sincerely,
Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo