Effing Effing Effing Internet.

I'm so mad right now because I was just about to chat with Hot Lips and Mags and the stupid internet data limit was reached and she's over there across the ocean and Mags is over there too and they are probably wondering wtf happened to me. Anyway, I'll write this blog post tonight and then post it tomorrow so they have something fun to read!

It was a great weekend everyone! I played in a tennis tournament, here Ruby's Mom and I are with with a racket and Ruby. I'll call them Racket Pose 1 and Racket Pose 2. :)




The racket is actually borrowed, we had borrowed two blah blah blah- Today though, we our own bought rackets at this store called Game. Game is basically like Target but like dustier without any clothes.  I also bought a loaf pan, a cookie sheet and some other crap I can't remember.  

Here I am in action:


In Other News:
Thurs night and Fri, BC and RM and I were all hanging out on our day off because of the elections! I had bought this $10.00 container of cut olives and I've been bragging about them all week but I didn't actually know what I was going to make with them. (AHH HAA I SHOULD have just put them on like 5 pizzas.)

ANYWAY BritCan convinced me to make this amazing relish, which was whoa. (He really is an amazing cook, tonight he taught me how to make this tempura dip, SO easy and fun! Flour, and egg, soda water and salt, Amazing)  Back to last week, so I was supposed to pickle this garlic in vinegar, sugar and salt and then combine it with mortar and pestled (but we didn't have that) coriander, chilie and one more thing and then mush it together with the olives…It turned out GREAT except as you'll see from this picture, I didn't have a cutting board and when I smushed the garlic on top an upside down plate, it broke.* Bad Idea Note Taken. (I might have to turn this blog just back into a regular Domestic Nemesis blog because the cooking adventures are plentiful with so many missing ingredients, inappropriate utensils, and a general lack of cookbooks (although BC seems to have them all in his head)


* Side note- On Saturday, RB cut her hand on the plate throwing it away, which made her late to the tourney and may have even affected her play! :) 


All The Best,
Non-Sequitur








Comments

Hob Gadling said…
Broken mug, now broken plate. What's next?
Heather C. said…
Just you wait...I'm sure there'll be something!
Anonymous said…
How'd I miss this one till now? I was so sad you disappeared, but I had emotionally prepared for that possibility. :)

Okay, so now I am trying to use Google Reader regularly and IT will notify me if you've posted!

Ugh, I really miss you. :-/

Hot Lips
I THOUGHT I WAS "HOT LIPS"
P.S. I miss you Gina, I love the way you write. Because it matches the wonderful, crazy-ass way you talk, and I imagine, how you think. Can't wait to get you on this side of the world again, sister!

Marja

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo