India #1, Before Hot Lips gets there!

Sorry this is soooo late!! But better late than never.
This is Hot Lips on the right by the way, in case you forgot!



Victoria Something! Oh I remember, Victoria Terminus


Self Portrait by the gateway

Me getting blessed! He gave me candy and tied those strings on my wrist.

The laundry slum. 

ooops, I little out of order, this is a horse and cart with a bunch of fake flowers (okay, a bit of an obvious description) 


Photo says it all. No, they did not serve beef burgers. 

another  of the laundry slum

the taxi driver I was talking about in the previous post that took me to the wrong place


Entrance to Malaxshmi Temple- you can't take photos in the temple. 


somewhere in mumbai

I didn't stay here, but took some showers here. If you look at the top, people actually just sleep on those shelves. This place was right on the ocean!

Settle down. :)

Some friends I made with some cows on the beach!


Ms. Non-Sequitur loves to shop!


Christmas morning. I went to sleep early, but woke to find my buddies still partying at 8:30 AM!! 

The mess of Christmas morning. Yuck! Those poor ladies have to clean up after all the partiers!

Spices at the Anjuna Market, Goa. 


Back in Mumbai, ladies dancing for a wedding celebration. I was on the roof of the Raj's parent's house! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo