India part deux, H arrives!!




I lied, these are a couple more from Goa. This was my 300 Rupee a night room, no bathroom shower (well the pit/bucket for washing is outside) but for $6, not bad I say! 


close up of my room decoration!

I love this one, more of those people partying on christmas morning! :) 

In train station
No idea, but in Jaipur



Before going in the Amber Fort, doing some snake charming! 

Yoga in the Amber Fort! :) 









The floating something. After leaving the fort.  That building was right in the middle of this lake! 

Our Rocking New Years Bash (check out where we are) I couldn't believe I went to McD twice on this holiday! We couldn't find another restaurant...it's a long story! 

We made it to this rotating restaurant that didn't sell beer, but we had some nice masala chai! 


BUT, this was a nice surprise, some tabla and harmonium players!! 

Finally, back at our guesthouse.... 




Monkey Temple, I know, no photos of the temple.


In agra, we were freezing, this is pre taj




My toes were freezing! These dudes below helped us find some socks. To be continued in next post! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo