Dress and Key Lime Pie

Last night I started making this dress




I took out the directions and started circling pattern pieces and dreaming about how beautiful my yellow dress would be!


How strange it was to discover that the amount of fabric needed the pieces did not equal the amount of fabric I had. Lesson #1: Actually LOOK at the back of a pattern BEFORE buying fabric because it tells you how much you need- all you have to do is add it up! Those pattern companies are so SMART! Anyway, I'm going to make a circle skirt instead an I promise to blog all about it!

Fast Easy Dessert: Easiest Key Lime Pie Ever
You know how people make like 15 minute meals? I'm always on the look-out for 5 Minute Meals. And this pie, is actually a 5 minute (or less!) dessert.



Here is a summarized version of the recipe
Mix sweetened condensed milk (1 can), and key lime juice (1/2 cup) with a mixer
Add in Cool Whip
Pour in pre-bought graham cracker crust.
Put in Refrigerator



It's especially nice in the summer when you don't want to turn on the oven!!

Sincerely,
Ms. NS




Comments

Anonymous said…
I was just talking about making a key lime pie, not 30 minutes ago!

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo