Love Post

How do you know your sweetheart loves you?

Imagine 4 Greenbush Bakery doughnuts. (That look like this!)




They were purchased to help commemorate your 1 year anniversary. 2 are for the man and 2 are for the woman. Both of you eat one doughnut immediately and you both decide to "save one for later."  One of you, (in this case, the woman) decides after lunch that it is time to just have half of your second doughnut with the plan to save the rest for later.

THEN when you get home, you have another fourth. Pretty soon, you're like, "Whatever, there is such a little bit left, I might as well finish it."  Meanwhile....the other doughnut is still in there!

Fast forward to the next day. I watch as MD pulls his doughnut out of the bag with amazement and lust. I sigh to myself and say, well, too bad I ate my 2nd one yesterday, I must live with my decisions even if they end in sorrow.

BUT THEN in moment of joy and kindness, your love breaks off a piece-a solid fourth of his doughnut-and shares its with you so you can enjoy your coffee even more. #thatislove

Happy One Year Anniversary to My Darling!




Sincerely,
Ms. Non-Sequitur


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo