Hard Boiled Egg Return

Wow, I was going so good on this blog and then who knows what happened? (Well, I do know, I went to Vegas with my buddy for her special birthday, and then it was MY birthday)

These pictures sum up one of our evenings.

1.


2.
 

3.


4.


 This one needs a little explaining- if you haven't been to Vegas- Fremont Street has all these people dressed up like famous people or super heros or like that guy... Who was my favorite :)


Then it was my birthday!



This photo has been in the making for at least a year! Talk about a corn commercial!!!


Me and my Auntie!



This morning I made this hard boiled egg. The ability to properly take the shell off continues to evade me. I did put the eggs in water, boiled them, turned off the heat. Let them cook, then put them in ice water after like 8 minutes. The texture of the yolk was pretty perfect and it worked perfectly in my cheese, tomato crepe, but crimes. What a shelling nightmare.



Okay, I promise to stay on track...and post...as much as I can! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Blueberry Tart