Dumb Eggs

So I'm not using teflon because....well I'm not sure why- but apparently it will give you diseases. So when I made my eggs this morning in a metal pan of some sort and they completely stuck to the it, I was so mad at pans and teflon. I guess if I use more butter, perhaps this little problem might solve itself? At least I have garlic salt which is the best seasoning for EVERYTHING. I put it on eggs, tomatoes, avacados, bread, meat (that's not pre-seasoned) cucumbers, salad, etc. I don't put it in my yogurt though.

Regarding moldy drawers, we had to move a desk and dresser for cousin R yesterday. They had been sitting in this basement and were covered in MOLD. Gross. We couldn't decide how to remove the mold. I said just spray it with some household cleaner and then air it out-- seems reasonable. Unless the mold has developed some kind of immunity to cleaners and air.

I've also decided to become a medicine woman. I'm reading Clan of the Cavebear again since I don't have a TV and it's sort of like watching the discovery channel. Which doesn't make any sense because as friendly as I am, animals are not my best friends. I mean, sure, I'll pet one now and then, but there's no way one will be living in my house any time soon- with their crazy hair and having to go to the bathroom and stuff. Anyway, even though the cave-people are sort of weird, at least that Iza chick can like heal everyone with her "magical" plant powers. I think I have those powers too. Like I know that ginger is good for a bad stomach and that you can put tea tree oil on every skin ailment possible. :)

Happy Healing
G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo