AB

WHOOO HOO I was so excited yesterday when I got my Radiohead paper back....I got an AB!! Is it an A-? Is it a B+? No one knows because it's an AB! Yippeee. Maybe I can make graduate school after all! I'm going to be reading today for about 6.5 hours, but at least the sun is shining! I decided to wear my birkinstock sandles, even though its bloddy freezing outside. I just can't bear the thought of wearing socks.

In domestic news, I had to call SBC/ATT whatever the crap they are because it has been a week and they still haven't made the switch from Charter. I'm starting to think phone/internet companies are de debil and deep down I want to tell them they are all whores, like Ann Arbor. Sorry Ann Arbor, apparently last year my cousins and other UW students had these shirts that said, "Ann Arbor is a Whore!" I just thought that was crazy funny.

I might be meeting Templar and No-Bullshit B for coffee tonight, oh I hope so! Tomorrow, Sun rise D and I are going to Italy for dinner. I am curious about where I am getting the money for these meal-time advetures since I don't have a job yet...but something is bound to turn up on a sunny day like today! Maybe some money will fall out of a tree on my way to school???

To the Acheivers out there,
Gina

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gina I am so proud of you. All the reading has paid off. When are we going to get together??? Miss you Laci

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo