The CHEF Strikes again

Earlier this evening I may have eaten the most perfect meal ever created. An egg and cheese burrito with garlic salt. I haven't had one since China. It was awesome. Basically I only eat 4 foods as you can probably tell from my writings, okay 5. Tortillas, eggs, cheese, beans, and yogurt. That's about it. And water I guess. And garlic salt :) Fine...6

I haven't done the dishes since the last time, does anyone remember when that was? I'm definately running out out of big plates, but there's a few bowls and small plates left, so I'm good for a few more days.

So I took my 1-2 page paper on Radiohead's "Creep" to the Writing Center this evening. She made my paper 100% better. But since it probably started at like 25%, I'm only up to 50% now. Dear Lord, please don't let my professor think my paper is the crap that it truly is! Nah. I'm sure he'll think it's crap. But crap with potential :) maybe?? I've been thinking about this lately....I mean really...what is the worst that could happen if I flunk out of grad school? I have to go back to teaching....whoa....scary....NOT

On a final note, I've been breakin' the law-breakin' the law quite regularly here with my jay-walking tendancies. I walk through red lights, cut streets at an angle, and often end up standing in the middle of the road during busy traffic times. I guess you can take the girl out of China, but you can't take the China out of the girl :)

Zai jen (I can't believe I've forgotten how to spell that... lol)
The QUEEN of Non-Sequitors as shown by my latest paper

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you want help, you can always email your paper to me. I'm an editing fanatic...
ooooh..Lisa..I may take you up on that one!
Marite said…
Oh Gina... I am SO the same way about crossing streets! And people here look at me like I am crazy too! :)

How can you live on burritos like that? I'd get bored.

Put the damn garbage under the sink. It stinks. Don't be gross.

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo