Dear Brown Couch

Dear Brown Couch,
(I love you Templar and the free couch, so don't take this personally)

I hate you with all strength and might
Your smushy cushions I want to fight

I bought you a present at the rummage sale
Pink eggshell foam, don't look so pale

I put in the pink thing under your pillows
but now you are too big, and it's so crazy to sit on you because you're puffing up like a big balooon! Maybe I should get a scissors and cut the pink thing some more, but I'd rather just stab you until you are just pieces of brown fabric and foam! HEE hehehh hehehe

If only I was evil. This reminds me of the time in college when I went up to the roof with my printer and carefully planned out its execution. Then I came to my senses and simply threw it in the trash!

G

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yikes! I can see that I'll have to check in more often with you. Gross, no cleaning. Get it done, girl. Lovely poem about the couch.
Sounds like you've caught the 'back to school' spirit. It's great to read.

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo