A Good Day and other news

Finally! I got my phone and internet hooked up again! YAY I have a new number, which I'm not going to post...(even though I almost just did!)

I have a favor to ask of anyone...does anyone have a long ethernet chord hanging around your office (uncle J maybe??? :) The chord they gave me is too small, and I think I have a chord in GB, so I don't really want to buy one if I don't have to. The thing has wireless too...but I can't figure that out.

In domestic news, I bought a coffee pot yesterday! a 4 cupper...even though it's more like 2 big cups. I have to pee, not sure if that's related to the coffee.

My car is still in the shop, crack in the radiator. Of course Philosopher G doesn't want me to get it fixed down here because he's got the whole thing rigged up crazy, so if they try to replace the radiator, they'll tear up all the electronic short-cuts he's done and the mechanic will no-doubt make me spend a LOT more money at his shop. SO he's convinced them to like put some stuff plastic stuff or something inside....AAHH anyway...it's all good when the sun is shining!

Ms. Non-sequitor

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes. Coffee's a diuretic (makes you pee). So's beer, by the way. Where are your cooking posts? Everytime I eat apple and peanut butter I think of you. Thanks for the recipe.

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo