Gross


This is a picture that accurately describes the size of the pimple on my nose this morning :) Seriously.

I finally decided to clean up the trash from around my kitchen sink (I dare not start the dishes yet) and I saw a bit of blue in my tupperware container that had previously held beans...(insert jaws music duuuuh duh....duuuuh....duh.....) I open the container and there is SO MUCH MOLD in there I almost died or melted to the floor like the wicked witch of the west! I violently threw the whole container in the garbage and sighed a sigh of relief.

It kind of sucks because that was my 2nd to last tupperware container- but there's no way I was cleaning that thing out. Donations?

In other gross news, it is really time to clean-thank god the party is Friday. There are so many hairballs around the house it is as if I had a pet. And you KNOW how I feel about pets!

What else is gross, well, it's pretty gross that i have 3 hours now to complete my 2 page intro-to -my-paper before I have an appointment at the writing center at 3:30.

I wonder if I can convince The Raj to go to the grocery store with me tonight since I'm not going to be watching Project Runway :) And a message for COUSIN Q: you have to save your recording of the show or I will beat you!

Procrastinator Extrordinaire,
Ms. N-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo