The Party


Let me know if you really don't want your picture out on cyberspace and I can take it off :)

1) Shwing on the phone
2) Everyone, taken by TALL M
3) Chwel and G
4) Buddies on the couch
















WHOO HOO Thank you guys for coming to the party if you made it! It was just awesome. I couldn't believe so many of my friends made it! Thanks Uncle J for the clean up advice, I was so glad I didn't have to wake up to dirty dishes, just the smell of stale beer! Awesome!

Here are some highlights! Add on to in the comments if I'm forgetting something!

KT saving the day and picking up the keg, since my car was in the shop (see previous post)
Gina's Taco Dip (always a party winner)
Neighbors from the complex (J-Man, The Raj, and TALL M)
Karba and Sunny D with a cowboy hats and MY tank tops
Cousin Q rockin' out
Psych J's and LA L's beautiful martini glasses
Templar's speakers (though....perhaps the reason for the next entry??) :)
Cop busting the party for noise*
Gina and Shwing's fight about leaving the apartment (nah, it wasn't really a fight)

*The cop conversation (as I can remember): P = Pig G= Gina C=Chuck
P: So it seems a little loud in your apartment, I can hear it from the street (he didn't actually say someone called to complain...a bit suspect)
G: (silence)
P: Can I see some ID
G: Sure
C: How old are you anyway, I bet she's older than you are
P: (looking at the ID) nuh un, I'm older, I'm 30
C: Yeah right, you're like 25.
G: Chuck, go away
P: How much of the keg is left
G: It's all gone, we just finished it.
P: That makes me feel better...so if I have to come back here again, you're going to get a $125 ticket.
G: Okay okay....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo