Chalk two up for the D N

Yep...yesterday....2 loads of laundry and I FORGOT SOAP in BOTH loads! GOD! lol What is my problem?? Maybe it was the apple martinis, I'm not sure.

THEN today I was making some left over chicken curry and had just put it in a bowl on the counter- at the same time I was talking to the Philosopher on the phone and SMASH, I bump a wine glass and a plate in the sink and they both break, not a big deal, but the big question was...do I still eat the chicken? A dish rack full of dishes provided a barrier between the sink and food. I wanted the chicken so badly, I mean I was just craving some good old meat, but finally Dad convinced me that a shard of glass cutting holes in my stomach would not be worth the risk. Finally with much sadness and despair, I threw it away :( Now I'm eating a crappy bowl of cereal and I'm so unhappy!

The only good thing that has happened lately was this snowman that the cowboy and I made this afternoon! It was the most perfect snow for snowman making EVER!


Hey thanks everyone who commented on my last entry! I appreciate you support!
You all get kisses! xxxx
Ms. Non-Sequitur

PS: In case you were wondering, those sticks on top of the snowman are HAIR not like something biblical! lol

Comments

Katie said…
Yay for the Jesus Snowman!

I prefer to look at the pristine snowfall from my warm living room, thankyouverymuch. Snowman building is for physical activity freaks like you.
Katie said…
Will you be Isaac's physical activity godmother?

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo