Dumb

I was rapping to that song by eminem you know, that one with the part about the bum. Anyway, I was rapping it all wrong and i couldn't stop laughing. Anyway, here is the Tom Green original, it is so stupid they are surely going to kick me out of the library computer lab shortly for lol-ing

Also, I'm having an extreme day-after-valentines-day-chocolates-on-sale low. I hope my blood sugar equalizes with all the water I'm drinking-- maybe some coffee would help.

PS: St. Patrick's Day is on March 17th...a SATURDAY. For those of you in Madison, get ready for The Kissers at the High Noon Saloon...Sunny D and I are in and everyone else is invited!

Also, I'm spying on HWel. She's in there working and I'm out here typing but I can hear her talking sometimes. Heh heh heh heh

BACK TO WORK GINA, QUIT PROCRASTINATING....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo