Stupid Nothings

Blah yadda tipstocks gock nimber sackey schnaffle goap!
Translation: Tell the goat to stop eating chocolate covered pretzels!

Simky riflum surfpri coofa i fet!
Translation: The alien's plane just crash landed in my kitchen!

You know in cartoons how they have like little people running around in your head? I need one of those guys up there to tell me when I have meetings so I don't forget to go. Also, the little person should have a little notepad so he can write down where I put important things, like my driver's license and my buss pass. Yes. I think that would be both helpful and nice.

It's a miracle, but somehow my house got cleaned yesterday, I don't exactly know how I did it after teaching kindergarten with Cousin Q all day...that's right, I subbed for her teaching partner and the kids didn't even eat me alive!

BUT my refrigerator is leaking water really bad. Like there is a big puddle on the bottom shelf that is sort of frozen over now. It's been there for maybe 4 or 5 months. Sometimes I soak it up, sometimes I just leave it there. Do you think I should talk to the manager? :)

Bye,
Ms. Non-Sequitur :)

PS: I've included a picture of all the lipsticks in my purse for your viewing pleasure? I mean I did. That wasn't a question. Count the lipsticks and win a prize!*
(*Hint this might be a trick question as one of the containers MIGHT be eye shadow!! hee hee)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I say 5, as lip gloss doesn't count- but Burt's Bees is the best, isn't it? We'll see how long this pic stays up....SunnyD
Marite said…
Kindegartners don't eat their teachers... they hug them!!!!
esotEric said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
esotEric said…
You use Altoids as lipstick?

Oh, and I don't read fortunes: I look inside your soul. That being said, the cards say you will most definitely loose the bet.
Anonymous said…
I'm going to guess 8. I think the burt's counts because it has a tint to it! What do I win?

ywanmrvl
that means i am a real person.

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo