Hair and the Mystery













Well, check out the mug shots. KT dyed my hair the other night...it's supposedly brown...but I think it is kind of red. At least I look like a convict! Seriously, I look weird in all 4 pics and I couldn't put them in the order I wanted! :)

There's also a mystery underfoot. A few days ago a posted a picture of my fridge and now it is gone...have they removed my picture? Weird. I mean I didn't take it down. Was it the coke zero can? I would have thought that was like free advertising....or was it an angry grocery store that wanted my money!

Also, check out the Hometown Sweethearts if you ever get a chance! Karba, Psych J and I danced the night away to their awesome cover tunes.

Reading until I die,
Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo