Coke and the Limerek

I haven't been drinking diet Coke for a while because I just knew Big Business was hurting other countries, I was so glad when I was finally given a reason to really hate Coke!

"The American Anthropological Association's Executive Board has endorsed the boycott of Coca-Cola products, citing "the growing anthropological record of problems in communities where the Coca-Cola Company operates." The push to boycott Coke has been growing on campuses, although some institutions have pulled back from it. The company has repeatedly defended its activities and said that critics have distorted its record."
from http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2007/03/06/qt

Also, KT started Market's Whores on which I also post (along with Hob Gadling) in our wishes to be radically less consumerist-- We've both been posting on it for a few months, but I know we both want to try to write more!

In other news....
My dear friend, Crazy T from China send me this poem. His dear wife A is the sane one on the left.

Once there was a chica named Gina,
Who was crazier than hurricane Katrina
She lived in Shanghai,
but then said bye-bye
Now she lives with Brett Favre once agina.




Now there is history behind his crazy rhyming, see the limerick below which I sent him prior--

There once was a man named Tim
who looked and looked for a fan (wait was that supposed to rhyme with tim? ha ha)
he tried and he tried
but alas was denied
So he just died on a whim!

Ms. Non-Sequitur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo