Milk Toast Post

Dude I have been seriously lacking in the postage area this week! SERIOUSLY! Today I'm going to a purse party...which I guess is just like a Tupperware party but for purses- Last night after school got out, I mean the library closed at 5, we had a couple beers at the union! Very fun, although there was this weird performer, like a beat poet or something. He kept like reading poetry over these congas and a upright bass--but the poetry was like...SOO BAD!!!!
OOOoohh Good idea!! I'll write some:

(The congas start a slow random repeating pattern--quarter note then two eighth notes. The bass jumps in with a steady slow strum between G and C)

so I was was walking....down the street
and I imagined that I saw a four headed cat
he was short and fat and running with an
ice cream cone in his
paw
when along came a police officer
who asked for his bus pass
then thank god the heads merged
into one
and he handed me a $20 bill
and I screamed
I LOVE Madison in the spring time

Sincerely,
Ms. Non-Sequitur

PS You can write your own beat poetry if you want! Directions: Just start writing an type whatever comes to your head....I'll see your poems in the comments!

Comments

Katie said…
Gina's lonely fridge hums
all through the night while the
drip drip drip
of water flows down down down.
Nothing to eat, only tortillas and eggs

But I don't eat eggs. So I

Left my sour cream.
So I left my sour cream?? Bloddy Brillaint.

Wendell, love your pregnant pause at the end dude! lol
Anonymous said…
Spending Money
on the ridiculous
Rides w/ Amy G
Doing shots
Dance Contests
After bars 'til 5
Are we too old for this?
Obviously
when the ride home
takes much too long
hahahahaha

(not so Sunny today D)

Popular posts from this blog

Cookies and Muffins

Canoeing down the Lower Zambezi

Mutinondo